Top 5 most beautiful actresses of Assamese movies. It goes like this-
- Rimpi Das- Rimpi Das is one of the most gorgeous and both excellent actresses of the Assamese film industry. She has done a lot of assames movies such as Monot Birinar Jui in 2003. Moreover she has also acted in a Tamil film called Paali in 2007.
- Meghranjani Medhi- Meghranjani started her artistic career at an age of 18 years from an Assamese VCD called Lakhimi which became an instant hit in the market. After that she acted in Bihu VCD Janmoni (vol-II) following VCD Purnima in 2010. After her performance in Rabindra Bhawan on 16th of August in 2009, a lot of people came to know that she is a very talented Kathak Dancer. So she is both young and talented.
- Barsha Rani Bishaya- Barsha Rani Bishaya, who is a great Bihu dancer was born in the capital city of Assam, Guwahati on September 20th. She completed her schooling from St. Mary’s school Guwahati. She is the daughter of Mr. Ashok Kumar Bishaya who is also a well known producer and director of Assamese film industry. She started her career from Joubone Aamoni Kore, Jon Jole Kopalot, Hiyar Dapunot Tumare Sobi and so on.
- Urmila Mahanta- Urmila Mahanta was born in Sonapur near Guwahati. Up till last year she has done four films which are TRP Aru…, Antareen, Kotanodi and bokul. TRP was a good movie as I have seen it. She has also done Ballad of Rustom in English, Vazhakku Enn 18/9 in Tamil, upcoming Gram Pareshanpur in Hindi Chiroini Tumi Je Amar 2 in Bengali.
- Prastuti Porashar- Prastuti Porashar started her career from Marathi screens. She was born in December 15. She became popular after she acted in the film Ahetuk. Some of the films where she acted are Tumi Mur Mathu Mur, Asene Kunuba Hiyat, Dinabandhu, Raamdhenu. I am eagerly waiting for her upcoming film ‘Nonsense Hridoye’
SO THIS IS THE LIST OF 5 MOST BEAUTIFUL AS WELL AS TALENTED ACTRESSES OF ASSAMESE FILM INDUSTRY.